What vitamins and supplements?!

(5 Posts)
Givemecoffeeplease Tue 01-Nov-16 16:40:23

I am 36 and in pretty decent nick but with two kids, a long commute and too much wine I think it's time I was a bit better to myself. I don't have much money but if I were to invest in some vitamins and supplements, what are the ones you really swear by?

I exercise frequently, have normal skin and hair. I am prone to low mood but manage it (mostly) so any good all rounders would be fab.

Thanks

Gladys123 Tue 01-Nov-16 16:44:48

Well I stupidly bought 6 months of imedeen which was really spend. Been taking them for the last 3 months and don't notice any difference. So my advice is don't buy them! Sorry not massively helpful blush

I have however just started taking floradix iron and I feel more awake and happier already grin

321zerobaby Tue 01-Nov-16 16:46:56

I often take a B100 complex at this time of year, helps with energy, mood and hormones. Its a nice high dose which works well.

CoteDAzur Tue 01-Nov-16 16:58:04

Lumity is all the rage at the moment.

sammy891 Thu 03-Nov-16 10:33:44

I tried the Wellwoman ones for the longest time and they didn't help at all, if anything they were making feel a bit nauseated after taking them. I read on Caroline Hirons website that fish oil is very good and she recommends the Lamberts one, I have been using it for the past few months and my skin is healthier and glowy. Not sure about any other supplements but Floradix sounds good and I may try that too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now