Following on from my other thread does anyone here use caudalie grape water spray?

(9 Posts)
Indecisivejo Sat 06-Aug-16 07:46:29

Nabootique recommended this to me and I quite like the sound of it, does anyone here use it? Thanks

Nabootique Sat 06-Aug-16 08:44:06

Yes, me grin It's probably my most used hydrating toner because it's nice all round. I also have a travel size in my handbag. Hydrates well, isn't too expensive and gives a light mist over make up during the day to refresh it if you need a boost. I was really surprised because it is just one ingredient really. They were on to something with those grapes!

Indecisivejo Sat 06-Aug-16 08:59:16

grin thank you!

Indecisivejo Sat 06-Aug-16 08:59:43

Where do you get yours? Think lookfantastic has 200mls for £8

Nabootique Sat 06-Aug-16 09:10:04

Yeah, I get mine from there. They do a travel size if you wanted to give it a go before committing. Sometimes they have a good value twin pack as well if you did like it.

EnidButton Sat 06-Aug-16 17:16:58

<interested> What does it do? Will it make me look glowing and fresh?

EnidButton Sat 06-Aug-16 17:19:43

Actually I think I'll just get some, £5 for travel size, can't go wrong. smile I like a water spray for setting my make up.

Nabootique Sat 06-Aug-16 23:07:54

It's like an extra layer of hydration in your routine, but a light spritz on top of make up does make you glowing and fresh smile

EnidButton Sun 07-Aug-16 00:09:45

Ooh, that's great, thanks. It's in my basket ready to buy. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now