long white shirt

(7 Posts)
Itscurtainsforyou Mon 04-Jul-16 10:32:26

I'm on Mat leave but trying to get my work wardrobe sorted so I'm not too stressed once the time comes.

I could do with a few more shirts - thinking about white (easier to find!) but can do Autumn colours (but definitely not black).

My problem is that I have a long torso (& big bum) so need shirts to be over 70cm long (ideally longer). I'd also like them to have a bit of stretch/give if possible - I struggle to do them up over my boobs and if there's no stretch there's often a big gape.

Any advice?

amarmai Mon 04-Jul-16 11:19:42

You'll get a great selection and better price point in the men's dept and they have different lengths and widths for sleeves, body , collar.Imagine if women's shirts had all that on offer! And did I say cheaper too?

Itscurtainsforyou Mon 04-Jul-16 14:48:49

Thanks!
Trouble with men's shirts is that they make me look huge - I think I need something a bit more fitted.

JamieVardysParty Mon 04-Jul-16 15:31:06

How tall are you? Have you tried looking in the Tall ranges of ASOS, DP, New Look etc?

ASOS also have a lot of longline shirts in stock in their normal range.

Itscurtainsforyou Mon 04-Jul-16 16:30:40

Thanks! I'm 5'9" and have looked in long tall Sally but not asos etc - will have a look!

Itscurtainsforyou Mon 04-Jul-16 17:06:18

I've just order two from new look to try - thank you smile

TSSDNCOP Mon 04-Jul-16 19:13:59

Autograph, bought one a couple of weeks ago and also pale blue linen. Look fab with Uniglo leggings of skinnies.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now