Eyeshadow pallet in bright colours

(11 Posts)
naichick Fri 24-Jun-16 15:57:34

Hi!

Ive got a couple of festivals including fancy dress and want to buy a bright eye colour palette. Can anyone on here recommend something? Im not normally an eyeshadow wearer! Looked at an urban decay one it was on offer in HoF but wasn't sure, I don't mind a splurge on make up as its my treat thing iyswim but want it to be worth it!

mrsclooneytoyou Fri 24-Jun-16 17:29:01

http://www.beautybay.com/cosmetics/morphebrushes/35c35multicolormattepalette?utmsource=google%2Bshopping&utmm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=shopping%2Bfeed&selectedSku=MOBR0009F&ctyid=gb&gclid=CM7M6qKKwc0CFe4y0wodjDIMUA. Dd has this,she also has the UD Alice as well and rates them both.

Urban Decay deffo worth it, but for just dressing up, I'd start in Superdrug - MUA, Makeup Revolution etc.

hollinhurst84 Fri 24-Jun-16 18:39:57

Sleek from superdrug. Fab pigment too

Liiinoo Fri 24-Jun-16 19:37:40

Seconding hollinhurst Sleek iDivine palletes. 8.99 from Superdrug. A huge choice of colourways including brights and fantasy. Very pigmented and a very compact design. Last week they had a 2 for £10 offer, don't know if that is still on.

Prawnofthepatriarchy Fri 24-Jun-16 19:47:13

Sleek stuff is great, and very cheap. Dunno why it doesn't get more coverage in magazines. Probably because they don't have a big advertising budget. But they have fab products.

FeliciaJollygoodfellow Fri 24-Jun-16 21:31:07

Defo Sleek! They've just brought out a new palette - might be the iDivine one Liinoo mentioned.

Lovely bright colours but if you don't like it, they do loads of others.

naichick Fri 24-Jun-16 21:58:39

Thank you!

Looks like im off to superdrug then, theyve still got the offer on too!

IWannaHoldYourHand Fri 24-Jun-16 22:04:51

I have this makeup revolution one, and I like it lots.

crayfish Fri 24-Jun-16 22:21:20

Sleek are fab, I have two and they do a brights one. Really good quality for the price. So are their blushers.

Prawnofthepatriarchy Sun 03-Jul-16 21:35:23

Oh, and Sleek does a brilliant eyebrow kit. I've seen just the same at three times the price. It's got shadow powder, tinted wax, a nifty little brush and some tweezers, all in a neat little box.

Not that I'm really into Sleek or anything! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now