Which make up revolution eye palette slime the urban decay ones?

(8 Posts)
fuckincuntbuggerinarse Sat 18-Jun-16 16:08:18

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Tessticklesyourfancy Sat 18-Jun-16 23:20:17

I've got two MUA ones from Superdrug, they were recommended on here, to be honest I've not had Urban decay but I really like these, they're only £4 each so give them a go.

PNGirl Sat 18-Jun-16 23:41:06

Iconic 1, 2 and 3 for £4 dupe the Naked pallettes, Iconic Smoky for £6 dupes the Naked Smoky. I like the Iconic Pro 1 and 2 better which are the same as the Lorac Pro 1 and 2.

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sat 18-Jun-16 23:52:14

I have (well, had, before DD got her paws on it) the Sleek Au Naturel which is gorgeous.
All wearable colours, well pigmented and a good solid case.

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sat 18-Jun-16 23:54:07

Did you really mean slime BTW? I'm wondering what your device decided to autocorrect for you ...grin

notamummy10 Sat 18-Jun-16 23:59:05

If it was me, I'd splurge and buy one of the Urban Decay Naked palettes rather than the dupes!! My favourite is the Naked 2 Palette, Urban Decay eyeshadows are worth the £38 in my opinion!

fuckincuntbuggerinarse Sun 19-Jun-16 08:23:33

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

BBQsAreSooooOverrated Sun 19-Jun-16 08:28:22

I have the iconic 1 & 2, the colours and staying power are good, I like them. The only thing really is that I'm not keen on the sponge applicators so just use brushes instead. Also, there's no mirror in the lid like UD but they are only £4 a pop so can't complain.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now