Light, fragrance free, non drying foundation that just melts into skin rather than sitting on top irritating!!

(13 Posts)
Indecisivejo Mon 25-Apr-16 14:59:35

Does this exist

Hadron21 Mon 25-Apr-16 15:04:54

Givenchy foundation balm. It's more than a tinted moisturiser but non sticky.

Indecisivejo Mon 25-Apr-16 15:07:16

Is it fragrance free?

botemp Mon 25-Apr-16 15:07:38

It's early days (still in a testing phase with me) but Shiseido Synchro foundation, although it does list fragrance in the ingredients it's not discernible and it hasn't irritated me which is really rare. It has a surprising amount of coverage while looking really natural. Non-comedogenic and dermatologist tested too, but since we're opposite sensies maybe one to avoid wink.

botemp Mon 25-Apr-16 15:08:34

I have the Givenchy couture balm, it has fragrance. I can wear it once without irritation but not consecutively.

Indecisivejo Mon 25-Apr-16 15:13:49

Just checked and no it isn't fragrance free

Indecisivejo Mon 25-Apr-16 15:15:06

Ha ha thanks botemp ;) it really does need to be completely free of fragrance/parfum in the ingredients list for me.

botemp Mon 25-Apr-16 15:25:36

Have you never tried Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser or other foundations from her, or have I asked this already? The new Candlelight one is supposed to be very good.

Indecisivejo Mon 25-Apr-16 15:42:13

Yeah I have tried Laura mercier tm and hated it sad

Foodefafa Mon 25-Apr-16 15:48:49

The BareMinerals Complexion Rescue could be worth a go?

It's very light coverage so you need to have decent skin imo but the way it makes my skin look is incredible. You don't look like you're wearing anything at all, you just have this amazing glow.

Fragrance free too smile

wrapsuperstar Mon 25-Apr-16 15:50:55

Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation is fragrance free if I remember rightly. It's fairly buildable coverage, lots of shades to choose from and doesn't feel remotely cakey.

AmazingDisgrace Mon 25-Apr-16 16:08:24

Another vote for Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue. Its fabulous stuff. You can also layer foundation over it for more coverage but it is lovely on it s own.

Indecisivejo Mon 25-Apr-16 16:55:35

Hi, thanks for the suggestions.
I have tried the bare minerals rescue one, I wanted to love it, it sounded perfect but I returned it! It had zero coverage, even when I added another layer and made my skin very shiny!
I tried a sample of the urban decay one recently and the finish was powdery on me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now