Help me choose clothes for DH.

(7 Posts)
LadyMaryofDownt0n Thu 10-Mar-16 22:25:15

DHs birthday is in a few weeks time. I have asked him what he would like & he said clothes. He has a very basic "style" which is jeans, checked shirt & some convers trainers which is wears to every event. He wants something a bit dressier & more his age hes turning 33. I've no idea where to start or what to buy. Help please.

elotrolado Fri 11-Mar-16 20:09:15

Have you tried H&M? DH (38) loves their mens collection. Reasonably priced but on-trend.

LuckySantangelo1 Fri 11-Mar-16 20:16:23

Look at J Crew. Gorgeous stuff but classic. It's not cheap but it's well made.

nilbyname Fri 11-Mar-16 20:19:25

Have a look at the stylist website Threads. They dress you then send you what you like put to try and buy/send back. Dh is obsessed with it!

He also likes
H and m
Top man
Boden
Ted baker on occasions
Reiss
Zara

nilbyname Fri 11-Mar-16 20:21:13

www.thread.com

Jaimx86 Fri 11-Mar-16 20:28:13

So DP was 33 in January and has recently become interested in fashion. He previously dressed like your DH and I directed him to ASOS and styleyourgirlfriend blogs. He's had some white vans and then recreated all of the one styles from Primark.

LadyMaryofDownt0n Fri 11-Mar-16 22:21:43

Sorry been at work just home. Thank you all very much for the suggestions. I've booked next Sunday off work so I'll get a days shopping in peace.

I'll have a look at those blogs as well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now