Black knee high leather boots

(9 Posts)
SuperFlyHigh Thu 21-Jan-16 14:29:25

I'm after a pair of black leather knee high boots either flat or with a small heel.

The ones I have now are either too high, or too glitzy (ruched with heel etc) for everyday. Or they've sold out!

Any suggestions? Mostly workwear and wearing on weekend. Prefer not riding boots style too. thanks!

Hamiltoes Thu 21-Jan-16 14:52:57

For work my go-to pair are from the kendra range at clarks (I think they are leather glaze ones)

They look pretty high and nice but are super comfy.

Too high/ glitzy?

SanityClause Thu 21-Jan-16 15:00:12

I have these which might be too equestrian looking for you?

They're very comfy, and I got them last Christmas (ie a year ago) and they're still looking smart.

Mamia15 Thu 21-Jan-16 15:06:40

Jones the Bootmaker have loads in..

JapanNextYear Thu 21-Jan-16 15:21:31

John lewis has loads in - some in the sale.

bigbadbarry Thu 21-Jan-16 15:22:51

I'm on the same mission so shamelessly leaping on your thread. The ones in Jones either had too high a heel for me or finished at a weird height (right on my kneecap so neither knee-high nor over). Will try JL.

SuperFlyHigh Sat 23-Jan-16 21:33:34

bigbadbarry. Just an update.

I didn't much like and found expensive the ones on JL site. I did see some nice ones on Ravel website of all places but not my size!

bigbadbarry Sun 24-Jan-16 15:24:22

I ordered these: www.johnlewis.com/dune-pixie-d-button-detail-knee-high-boots/p2273114?colour=Black%20Leather. Haven't opened the parcel yet.

bigbadbarry Sun 24-Jan-16 15:28:52

(Blew my budget in frustration!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now