The M&S suede skirt

(4 Posts)
bawabod Wed 06-Jan-16 18:54:42

Ladies I finally got hold of the supposed 'IT' suede skirt from last season, i got it at £99 reduced by 50% the skirt is gorgeous the fabric is really good quality but the sizes are slightly off, the 12 is tight around the waist, the 14 is spot on but too big around the hips . What would you suggest, should I keep the 12 and hope the suede expands like denim with use, or have the 14 altered and how easy is it to get suede altered, It just strikes me as an investment buY, but the devil on the other shoulder of mine is telling me I want to keep it because its a bargain. What would you do ? all opinions welcome and to think I was on the no-buy thread at the end of last year ugh !! please dont ask me to post link to picture I am inept in that department.

NattyGolfJerkin Wed 06-Jan-16 19:02:45

Honestly? I'd return it. It's only a bargain if it fits correctly. Otherwise it's £100 up the spout.

Neveradullm0ment Wed 06-Jan-16 19:09:21

I'm a size 10 - 28 inch waist, 36 inch hips. I tried this skirt on in a 10 and a 12 and had the same problem. I would return it, there are lots of suede skirts on eBay. Lots of Jigsaw ones, return it and save your money.

bawabod Thu 07-Jan-16 09:20:43

Thankyou for the advice I know what I should do but oh the quality is divine but yes what you say is right otherwise its not a bargain .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now