Make up novice help!

(5 Posts)
SpittingGames Thu 11-Jun-15 17:58:57

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Shonajay Thu 11-Jun-15 18:36:15

The problem is, as I see it, is a lot of cheaper foundations have preservatives and nasties in, which could make your rosecea worse, apart from the mineral powders (I have dry skin and they were sooooo uncomfortable on me) but they can be very natural. I'm off to have a wee read of an article I read I will be back....

Shonajay Thu 11-Jun-15 18:45:41

www.feelunique.com/p/Vichy-Dermablend-Compact-Cream-Foundation-10ml?utm_source=GoogleBaseUK&utm_medium=gen&option=18059&aff=mrn&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=&utm_campaign=Google+Shopping+-+Vichy&mkwid=suGGL3486_dt&pcrid=51359772879&pkw=&pmt=&gclid=CIm2mqCXiMYCFcOWtAod5jwA0w

This is a really good deal actually, and I'm pretty sure they send out samples. Collection 2000 now calling themselves collection, I bought one on eBay, do lip butter, which is a moisturising stick, number three victoriana pink is nice. W7 also available on eBay but feel unique is a fab site do tins of nude colours, in various colour schemes, cheapest way to get different colours, just check if they're shimmer or matte, matte is better for day, some of the bigger tins have both. Hope I've helped a bit, but don't buy MAC off eBay- 90% is fake, they only tend to fake the expensive brands. My favourite foundation is face atelier because it's so light and looks like skin but it's quite expensive. Spend a day going round stores asking for foundation samples even, but I think you can sheer out dermal end with a damp beauty blender (eBay again).x

Kennington Thu 11-Jun-15 22:02:30

You are similar colouring to me
Clarins instant concealer in 01 for red bits arond face and eyes
Grape seed oil as a night moisturiser as I found it helped reduce rednes
Avene anti rougers day moisturiser
No7 gold tube mascarer
I also love a cream illuminator and a touch of pale bourjois bronzer. Brown or charcoal grey eyeliner from loreal too.

SpittingGames Thu 11-Jun-15 22:51:53

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now