Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs

(10 Posts)
barbidou Sun 31-May-15 17:10:22

I used to love the lightest shade of Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs but haven't used it for a few years now. Was just about to order some but reading reviews, it seems that the formulation changed at some point, and now it's a lot more orange / glittery. Does anyone happen to know whether it was changed back? I don't want to spend £10 if it's crap now.

IfNotNowThenWhen Sun 31-May-15 17:12:17

Nooo! I hope this isn't true! It's a godsend. I was going to stock up for the summer too.

barbidou Sun 31-May-15 17:14:06

The reviews saying it has changed were from 2013-2014 ish - just after I used up the last of mine, and haven't bought it since. It's not a recent thing. When did you last buy some, can I ask? It is a godsend I agree - gets rid of my blue-ish tinge without making me orange (at least it used to).

FinallyHere Sun 31-May-15 17:15:47

I bought some from boots in Westfield yesterday.

Great colour, No sign of any glitter or orange tones. My skin is quite blue tinged and its perfect for me.

daftyburd Sun 31-May-15 17:32:58

My mum bought some in tesco today on offer for £4. Can't comment on if it's orange or glittery but if it is at least not wasted £10!

MsBojangles Sun 31-May-15 17:45:48

There's a new lotion version which is supposed to be good, haven't tried it personally yet though.

barbidou Sun 31-May-15 18:00:41

Ooh this sounds hopeful! Might give it a try again then - I just really don't want to be orange.

IfNotNowThenWhen Sun 31-May-15 18:19:30

I bought some about 2 years ago. May have been old stock I guess, as it is not too orange.

MinimumPayment Sun 31-May-15 18:22:03

The one I have, that's about 2yo, is very glittery. It makes the trousers of anyone fortunate enough to be rubbing their legs against mine all glittery too grin

If they've brought back a non-glittery one I would be very happy.

CurlsLDN Sun 31-May-15 19:19:42

I bought some two months ago, not orange or glittery

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now