£22 tinted moisturiser and £17 lippie. Worth it?

(11 Posts)
pussinboots61 Sun 24-Aug-14 17:55:07

I know it's cheaper to stick with my No7 tinted moisturiser and Lilly which are good but I still obsess about having the Clinique I used before. Can you talk me out of spending my money?

pussinboots61 Sun 24-Aug-14 17:56:08

Sorry I mean lippie as in lipstick

Why not buy the Clinique lipstick (and if you like the No7 tinted moisturiser you can use the money off coupons to save on that?)

After all, very few things compare to taking a beautiful lipstick out of your bag (and I don't even wear lippie)

BOFster Sun 24-Aug-14 18:49:07

It's just coloured stuff you wash off at the end of the day. I wouldn't spend a lot of money on it.

mathsgsceresit Sun 24-Aug-14 18:50:18

I use no7 foundation because it matches my weird skin. All the rest is cheapie stuff.

Incapinka Sun 24-Aug-14 18:51:28

Didn't like Clinique tinted moisturiser. Now use Nars which is so much nicer. Sorry!

chanie44 Sun 24-Aug-14 18:51:33

Sorry, I came on here to persuade you to go for it.

I don't wear a lot of make up, but I must admit, i do like having premium brands in my collection.

I justify the expense as in careful in other ways and the make up lasts me a log time.

HotPinkWeaselWearingLederhosen Sun 24-Aug-14 18:53:01

I always think back to Clinique when it was first around, and was just upwardly mobile Biactol.

Does that help?

Happy36 Sun 24-Aug-14 18:54:57

I prefer No. 7 to Clinique, Clinique gives me rashes!

You could buy a lipstick case to look jazzy! You can get them from old-fashioned chemists.

cloutiedumpling Sun 24-Aug-14 19:15:41

I like Clinique lippies, I think they last longer than cheaper brands (as in you use less, not that they necessarily last longer on the lips although the long last ones are pretty good).

laurzrah Tue 26-Aug-14 16:26:09

Second the NARS tinted moisturiser! Amazing stuff

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now