Help me find different ways of putting my hair up - I can't wear it down at work.

(29 Posts)
Jacksmania Fri 08-Nov-13 18:47:30

My hair is long, well, not super-long - I'm letting it grow for another year, is like it to come down to my bra strap. Just to see if I like it smile

It's maybe to the tops of my shoulder blades, but I can't wear it down at work, because it falls in my face.

I need ideas for what to do with it. I'm tired of pony tails, or doubled-over pony tails fluffed out into a half-assed bun (however, that's my favourite, until I get ponytail headaches), or twisting it on the back of my head and clipping it... what else can I do?

Jacksmania Sun 10-Nov-13 19:45:38

Neither have I got anything against any religion - but some are more in-your-face than others.

I found a Paul Mitchell conditioner today, will see how that works - but I'm definitely buying the Super String, too.

Jacksmania Sun 10-Nov-13 19:45:53

Strong.

wtf autocorrect.

OldRoan Sun 10-Nov-13 23:02:08

Hope you enjoy it!

I'm a big fan of the Number 3 shampoo (I swim a lot).

googietheegg Mon 11-Nov-13 10:07:29

Thanks oldroan! I've now wasted/enjoyed hours on YouTube looking at hairstyle tutorials! Only prob is they all have nicely dried and wavy hair to start with - I want styles for days when I cba to dry and tong my hair!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now