Skinny Jeans - where? Recommendations pls

(29 Posts)
MrsMcGregor Thu 03-Oct-13 11:15:02

Need an everyday pair of skinnies. Budget up to £80. Mid rise and a good fit. Boden are hit and miss and the lat pair I ordered were a definite miss. Mint Velvet - have just tried a pair but they are a funny fit and I have to keep hoiking them at the top of the leg as you would a pair of tights. Don't really like Uniqlo - it can't get the right fit from there. Fussy beggar, aren't I?!

Any other recommendations please. Really do need a good mid-rise and skinny. Am a 10 if it makes any difference.

Thanks smile

oohdaddypig Thu 03-Oct-13 22:24:27

Oh - the Gap ones look lovely...

Can anyone tell me about gap sizing. I seem to remember it is bonkers. I am a large size ten ie size ten in places like next and m and s fit me, but not h & m...

KittyMcAllister Thu 03-Oct-13 23:33:45

Gap sizing is confusing! I had to ask the assistant. I'm on the larger side of size 10 and a 28 fitted in Gap. Agree H&M are tiny though. The variation between shops is bizarre and I hate trying them on. Someone mentioned M&S earlier, what style would people recommend?

SorrelForbes Fri 04-Oct-13 09:00:43

I'm a 10/12 and find a Gap 28 is perfect.

LoopThePoop Fri 04-Oct-13 09:17:53

I have some nice Zara ones too, good for every day and don't need pulling up 347 times a day!

Stay away from LTB ones, mine grew with each wash!
Seriously, they just got bigger and baggier.

I don't have any Gap ones, I must give them a try.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now