Please please come here and remind me all the sensible reasons why I don't want to colour my hair blonde

(55 Posts)
HoneyDragon Mon 09-Sep-13 20:55:20

I've got the urge. It always ends up looking shit doesn't it? The urge is still,here though.

I need intervention to save me from myself.

Butwilliseeyouagain Wed 11-Sep-13 03:25:38

I LOVE being blonde. Love it love it love it. When I have dark hair I look like a cloudy day. Tired, dull and OLD.

racmun Wed 11-Sep-13 04:14:39

I love being blonde, My natural colour is mousey and I hate it.

I tried going slightly darker and just felt like my hair looked dull all the time..

Go for highlights and low lights and you get a good mix. I have bleach and tint on mine have it cut regularly and it's in good condition.
To deal with brasiness buy a product for that - I used the redken one every other week and no problems here.

I have my roots done every 6 weeks but it's my one extravagance and makes me feel good.

cardamomginger Wed 11-Sep-13 08:23:15

Yup - looks totally like it was meant to be! Am very impressed!

But don't go blonde!! Especially not going into winter.

ErrolTheDragon Wed 11-Sep-13 08:39:38

Leave it alone, Honey. It looks fine at the moment - the fringe will soon grow enough to get it straightened out or recut asymmetrically professionally (but it really doesn't look bad at all!). Your ombre isn't too extreme - it actually looks quite like the effect my DD has acquired totally naturally. From the look of your hair all you need to get fabulous natural blonde highlights is to spend every weekend and your summer holiday doing watersports, much better than pissing around with dyes.grin

Bayalage sounds like silage or haylage made from whole bales....

HoneyDragon Wed 11-Sep-13 09:49:25

Errol grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now