Highlights from the Sales...Top Finds?

(9 Posts)

Had a blast this morning in jaegar!

Had gone in to try the gold tweed effect dress with short sleeves, low v back, tight waist and bell skirt. It was down from £250 to £60. It was gorgeous.

I then tried on a cotton button front dress in coral, tie waist belt, very Audrey. Down from £180 to £49. Totally adorable, would work with flats and cardi a well as heels and jacket. Discovered it was also in coffee. So I bought both.
Also a coral cashmere pashmina down from £150 to £55.

Soooooo....over £700 worth for £213-05. The 5 p is because we now have bag tax in Norn irn. Oh and I paid in cash ( don't ask, happened to have a lot on hand) which amused me greatly, and no doubt raised questions in the assistants mind.

A Biba leopard printed pink and purple dress, from House of Fraser, reduced from £145 to £40!

justasecond Mon 01-Jul-13 15:00:09

I got these
www.johnlewis.com/pied-a-terre-glenna-studded-leather-loafers/p394357 Ilove them, look better irl allthough I had to spend another £12 getting the leather soles rubberized blush
I also got a pale grey broderie anglais top from The Kooples for £37 reduced from £116. I think the lovely Amber has featured it on her blog in black.

Turquoiseblue Mon 01-Jul-13 10:20:03

maison scotch chinos and parisienne jeans and blazer, Jbrand straight leg jeans, metalic small satchel, superga s in army green, and Ds s winter coat from P.O.P,

MrsSJG Mon 01-Jul-13 08:18:23

French connection dress £13 from TKMaxx in the sale

Annianni Sun 30-Jun-13 21:26:39

Sam Edelman Gwyneth studded sandals for £29 in the Selfridges sale. I've worn them loads already.

My half price Jimmy Choo slipper flats and an Equipment shirt with little zebras all over it.

Ujjayi Sun 30-Jun-13 20:42:15

I bought some beautifully soft and very expensive looking chinos from H&M for 7 in the pale green - much more pale IRL than the weird peppermint green on screen! They look & feel like they're from Anthropologie rather than bargaintastic.

I also bought some pale grey linen chinos from there too for the same price (not online unfortunately) which look really great - quite a close fit and rolled at the ankle. Will make a nice change from jeans in the not so great summer weather.

TERRICOVERLEYDoSAC Sun 30-Jun-13 19:27:10

Haven't managed to hit the High St or trawl around on-line yet. Does anyone have any highlights to share?

And any idea what hasn't started yet?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now