Mini Boden, Joules, The White Company, Baby Gap - where else for little girls?

(31 Posts)
MrsMcGregor Wed 22-May-13 21:52:45

DT's urgently need a summer wardrobe - it turns out that last summer they were still in clothes from the year before so I've just pulled out a pile of stuff for age 3. Time to shop grin.

I'm totally uninspired by Boden, The White Co, Gap which are my usual haunts for them. I'll pick up a couple of things in Next probably but where else can I look?

Thanks

noviceoftheday Thu 23-May-13 05:56:30

Yy to John Lewis! Also Pumpkin Patch as well.

TheBirdsFellDownToDingADong Thu 23-May-13 06:30:30

I also use JL a lot, (there are quite a lot of ebay sellers who must live near a factory shop because you can pick up BN with tags cut across stuff for half the price)

The JL website isn't nearly as good as the shops though. If you have one near.

Lambzig Thu 23-May-13 07:56:22

I am very disappointed in white company this year, so drab, I normally get half the collection.

Petit bateau is nice this year, but £££, but their thirst and leggings last and last. I love gorgeous for party dresses.

On the bargain front TK Maxx seem to have a lot of Stella McCartney girls stuff at the moment, very pretty and lovely quality.

JoJo Maman Bebe if they are still in sizes and Cath Kidston has a few nice pieces.

SundaySimmons Thu 23-May-13 08:10:53

Oilily. It can be expensive in boutiques but I used to buy loads of nearly new from NCT sales. Ebay is another places to look for Oilily.

miffybun73 Thu 23-May-13 10:36:06

Oh, just remembered, Boots have some really lovely clothes for children.

Gumps Thu 23-May-13 10:38:41

I love petit bateau no added sugar and noa noa. I only ever shop sale and have got some great things from ebay.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now