Comfortable work shoes <sobs>

(29 Posts)
PastaBeeandCheese Thu 09-May-13 18:23:26

I'm not happy. I've had a great day at work but I have just hobbled onto the train with very sore feet. It might be time to accept I can't schlep round cities in killer heels anymore.

Can anyone please recommend some comfortable shoes to go with suits and smart dresses? The bastards that gave me blisters today were from LK Bennett but are pre DC.

I think my feet are a bit wider across the toes now and this is causing problems??

Please..... I'm not ready for M&S Footglove yet so not too fugly but just a bit more comfortable.

<slides into middle age>

Ruralninja Fri 10-May-13 08:30:48

Anyone mentioned Camper yet? They are very comfortable and they do a stylish low/mid heel - soles are made of rubber so super comfortable for walking - I love these. The other things I have found are good a proper dance shoes - I bought beautiful suede low heel ballroom dancer shoes from here www.werner-kern.com/ and I love them

Ruralninja Fri 10-May-13 08:34:53
fossil971 Fri 10-May-13 14:40:10

Wedges are a good idea, or those smart heeled lace-ups that are around at the moment. I think traditional court shoes are the worst!

FoxMulder Fri 10-May-13 15:00:58

I just wear black pumps and hope no-one looks at my feet...no way am I forking out for yet another pair of shoes that give me blisters.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now