Fashion blogs - what's your take?

(56 Posts)

Useful resource or an exercise in vanity?

SavoyCabbage Tue 16-Apr-13 05:39:17

I like Outfit Posts.

LifeofPo Tue 16-Apr-13 09:27:47

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

MrsCampbellBlack Tue 16-Apr-13 09:47:00

What watch thing? The same one?

LifeofPo Tue 16-Apr-13 09:53:36

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

DewDr0p Tue 16-Apr-13 13:36:59

I've not seen one I'd like to follow - there are a couple I could see myself dipping in and out of for inspiration 3 or 4 times a year when I shop. (I tend to work out what I need for a season and go for it)

I share the lack of interest in blogs featuring tall skinny women in skinny jeans and big scarfs. If only because I am a totally different shape, so most of that stuff looks pretty awful on me. I quite like Audrey at puttingmetogether - love all the colours.

santamarianovella Tue 16-Apr-13 17:05:23

designers are starting to use bloggers to advertise their products,its very clever marketing.most of the big bloggers get tons of designer freebies,and they start gushing about them in a nauseating way. i lost interest in blonde salad for that.
its not that im envious or anything,i like buying nice things but i pay alot for them.
i like ambers and mrsc blogs because i can relate to them,although i would describe my style as a bit different from both blogs,but i always find things that i like ,and i love to see how they style certain things.
i never heard of jemima vien until i read about it on ambers and i like them.
and i like toasted tumblr and wish she could post more pics !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now