Nano blur

(19 Posts)
sleepdodger Sun 24-Mar-13 17:45:34

Just seen an ad for this in Sunday times style, exclusive to boots- anyone tried it? The claimed photo is interesting and allegedly not photoshopped

auldspinster Sun 24-Mar-13 18:17:45

Don't waste your money, it's rubbish.

shrimponastick Sun 24-Mar-13 18:25:56

I have just seen that ad too, and as I will be hanging around an airport this week wondered if it was worth a go?

auldspinster is it just like a bb cream?

Charliefox Sun 24-Mar-13 18:28:11

It really is garbage. Don't bother. Not even out of curiosity, just to be sure. It does nothing!

UnderPuns Sun 24-Mar-13 18:30:09

Did nothing for me either. Have a friend who raves about it though.

MrsBertMacklin Sun 24-Mar-13 18:31:55

Rubbish, don't bother. I took mine back to Boots for a refund.

RubyrooUK Sun 24-Mar-13 18:31:59

I find it good as a primer. It makes my skin look quite matte and smooth when make-up goes on. Doesn't make me look younger though....smile

I love it!!! My sister said I looked airbrushed when I wore it!!!

shrimponastick Sun 24-Mar-13 20:27:36

Mixed reviews then?

I'll go and test on half my face, like the woman in the ad and see how it looks.

QueenCadbury Sun 24-Mar-13 20:31:53

Ha ha, I was going to start a thread too after seeing the ad. It says there's no photo retouching but that's not to say that each photo was not taken in different lights etc. The lips looks totally different colour in each half...there must be something fishy going on. But then part of me wants to part with 19 quid to see...

Cybbo Sun 24-Mar-13 20:33:21

ITS SHIT DO NOT BUY

I REPEAT

DO NOT BUY

Charliefox Sun 24-Mar-13 20:49:16

It's been out for years, not sure why the ad has resurfaced. You will notice no difference. Honestly, trust us who know. We speak the truth!

sleepdodger Sun 24-Mar-13 21:18:20

Ha as I thought
I guess nothing beats water sleep and good diet!! wink
I don't usually notice never mind surcome to this kind of ad but because of the claims was interested lazy & thought of a miracle grin

MrsFogi Sun 24-Mar-13 21:22:32

Totally rubbish. Don't waste your money. It seemed to sort of ball up on my skin and make me look like I have some sort of skin disease - BUT not straight away (whilst I was looking in the mirror) oh no, about half an hour after I got to work so that when I went to the loo I nearly died of embarrassment (a few days running until I worked out that is was the blur shit).

MrsFogi Sun 24-Mar-13 21:22:48

I'm still cross and it was about a year ago.

Smugsmuggler Sun 24-Mar-13 22:08:05

It works brilliantly if you rub it in your eyes.

It's dreadful. Used once and then sits there like a smug bastard.

"Ooh look, you daft bitch, what a sucker you are "

It goes all bitty on the skin if you touch your skin in any way.

MrsBertMacklin Mon 25-Mar-13 17:18:26

OK, I dug out my Nanoblur this morning to see if it was as rubbish as I remembered.

It. Does. Nothing.

I only have fine lines at the moment. L'Oreal's line filler has no problem swelling these up. Nanoblur just made my face feel tight for about 20 seconds, but not a single line was affected by it.

If anyone wants the rest of my tube to see if it works for them, let me know and I'll post it to you, otherwise it's getting chucked in the bin.

babybarrister Mon 25-Mar-13 20:04:34

Garbage although yea it is cheapgrin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now