Bra for small back, big cup size!

(33 Posts)

I'm not usually on S&B threads, but having lost a considerable amount of weight, my back size has dropped from 36" to 27" (and may drop further). I hope the wisdom of MN can point me in the direction of a bra shop or supplier who sells 26GG (or thereabouts) as my poor neglected norks are heading inexorably southwards in my current 30Gs.
I found corsets that do the trick, but these are not exactly a suitable everyday option.

Another vote for PrimaDonna here. They definitely go up to at least a G cup, but not sure how small the back sizes go.

SorrelForbes Sun 10-Feb-13 21:18:08

Just checked my Prima Doña bras and they are both a 32G. The band feels the same as my 30s so they come up a but small.

mirai Mon 11-Feb-13 04:53:02

A smaller bra campaign along with advice on how to REALLY measure your bra size would be fantastic. Much like BIWI gave advice on low carbs, I think they should ask Sorrel to write a page on finding the right bra size and how to measure yourself! So many people would have an ephiphany!

noviceoftheday Mon 11-Feb-13 07:13:04

I am a 27 back and comfortably wear 28(E). My bras are from Freya, Fantasie and RP. For smaller backs, the choice sucks and is expensive! Good luck.

Titchyboomboom Mon 11-Feb-13 07:49:17

I use panache tango bras. I am 34L but they may do smaller back, very strong bras too

treaclesoda Mon 11-Feb-13 10:42:48

I don't know if this is any help, but I recently bought a Debenhams Gorgeous bra. I'm normally always a 32, sometimes even a 32 is not tight enough, but with all the Debenhams Gorgeous bras I tried on, I needed to go up a back size and down a cup size to get a good fit. They go down to a 28 back, so if those come up small, they might be an option for you?

SorrelForbes Mon 11-Feb-13 13:10:14

mirai There is a bra guide on here already. It could do with a little more info regarding fit and shape but I don't think I write well enough to offer my services. I nomiate StatisticallyChallenged or HazelNutt grin

SorrelForbes Mon 11-Feb-13 13:12:35

You see! nominate

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now