A thank you to a kind mnetter!!

(11 Posts)
Pinkforever Fri 16-Nov-12 12:38:49

Still keeping an eye on on ebay for the red one going cheaply but no luck so far. Does anyone have the green grecian style one and if so how is it size wise? All the dresses I have of hers so far are a 14 but I "just" fit them and no more. It the green one true to size?....

Pinkforever Thu 15-Nov-12 13:11:30

I am keeping an eye out on ebay bunny but they seem to go for nearly the full price which makes it doubly kind that nelson gave me her dress for nowt!-she could have got good money for it on ebay!

Anyone else with any pearl lowe dresses? I love the green on too.....

PM'ed you too Pink.

I have the red one Pink but you'd have to prise it from my cold dead hands I'm afraid.

It's pretty much my favourite dress in the world. Wearing it to go out for dinner with DP tomorrow night.

What a lovely gesture from that MNer though. MN is ace grin

Pinkforever Wed 14-Nov-12 18:58:23

Wow 2 posters on another thread said they like the sound of my style!-must be doing something right so thanks to the s&b lot!!

Pinkforever Tue 13-Nov-12 20:32:48

I have sent you a pm nelsonscolumn.thanks again.

Pinkforever Tue 13-Nov-12 18:55:52

To answer a question-pearl lowe is a designer who did a number of collections for the clothing store peacocks. Sadly my local store closed down last year. I have got a couple of her dresses off ebay but they go for nearly the rrp.

If anyone had the red lace dress from the pearl lowe christmas collection 2011 in a size 14 then I would love to buy it off them. Thanks.

PeggyGuggenheim Mon 12-Nov-12 18:41:58

that's lovely !

OnlyWantsOne Mon 12-Nov-12 18:33:31

What are they?

Pinkforever Mon 12-Nov-12 18:32:15

Well I have worn my new dress and it is lovely!-I am ever so grateful and will continue to wear it lots and lots! I bloody love mn!

Pinkforever Fri 09-Nov-12 13:48:46

I posted on here looking to see if anyone had any pearl lowe for peacocks size 14 dresses which they would be willing to sell me.

My local store has closed down and her dresses go for nearly full price on ebay.

Well a very kind mnetters pm'd me and offered me 2 dresses! and only wants the postage for them!

I received the dress today and am over the moon!!

So thanks to this kind lady-I am really very grateful and just wanted to share her kindness with you all.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now