This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Tri cotti - any good? Soft sling alternatives?

(5 Posts)
Thatsnotmyfigure Fri 25-Jul-14 17:45:20

Hi! I tried a Tri Cotti today and found it very comfortable. My only concern is you cant loosen or tighten it so does it really work?! Is there anything similar I should consider? As Im petite I don't want long ends trailing on the ground!!

pootlebug Wed 06-Aug-14 14:52:05

The Tri Cotti works fine if it fits well. But because there's no way of adjusting it, if it's a little bit too big or too small it won't work nearly as well - too small and you won't be able to get the baby in, too big and they risk slumping too much (which could be dangerous as it squashes their lungs)

Hana Baby Wrap do a short version, which should solve the trailing-ends problem.

Justgotosleepnow Wed 06-Aug-14 14:53:52

Hi I used the tri cotti sling, and yes you need to buy the correct size.
I found it great when I needed to do walking feeding (tongue tie baby) and pottering around the house when she's asleep.

Thatsnotmyfigure Wed 06-Aug-14 23:45:25

Thanks that's really helpful! I like the simplicity of it and it felt very comfortable. I'll look up the Hana Wrap!

berryclever Wed 24-Sep-14 13:53:49

You may want to also check out the BabaSling and the Moby Wrap -- they may help you achieve what you're looking for!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now