Note: This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Stirrups on little life - give froggy leg position?

(6 Posts)
Turry Sun 11-Aug-13 19:12:57

Do they? Dying to get a backpack for hiking, but the last one we bought leaves dd dangling horribly by the crotch.

We've found somebody selling a LL which they say has stirrups - so does this significantly improve the seating position does anybody know please?

TIA

Turry Sun 11-Aug-13 19:13:47

Sorry, that was meant to say they're selling it second hand.

Have you tried something less structured like a connecta or Ergo?

Turry Sun 11-Aug-13 20:05:06

Thanks Cakes, yes I have a couple of ssc's, but looking for a backpack for DH and really want dd to be able to see over shoulders (don't get on with wrapping on back, so that's not an option either!)

Ah. Fair enough. Just hate to see people struggling with big heavy backpacks who are unaware of other options! I do understand about the seeing-over-shoulders thing. Took me a while before I mastered a couple of back carries with my wraps!

Turry Mon 09-Sep-13 12:53:09

Thanks Cakes! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now