Are there any vegans doing sw?

(7 Posts)
DreamADream Mon 28-Mar-16 12:09:09

Just wondered if anyone fancies swapping recipes and stuff? I'm following sw very loosely atm and am finally losing weight after a few years of trying!

puppydogmummy Sat 09-Apr-16 13:03:41

Me!!!! And I'm currently loving the new alpro go on soya yogurts! Dear enough at 85p each but so scrum my and only 1.5 syns😀 would love a pal to swap recipes with

mulberrybag5 Sun 10-Apr-16 13:44:17

Me!

Quorn going all vegan will be a great help.

DreamADream Sat 16-Apr-16 08:41:14

I forgot about this thread! It's nice to find fellow vegan sw-ers.

I love the new quorn, I had one of the burgers chopped up with salad and sw chips the other night, was so good!

puppy I've not seen the new yoghurts yet, it seems to take ages for things to be stocked round here. I like the big tubs of coconut alpro - only 2 syns for the whole tub!

puppydogmummy Wed 04-May-16 16:52:39

Quotn going vegan!!!!???? When where???

ButtonsAndBows Thu 12-May-16 15:25:37

I am vegetarian with no egg so will lurk here smile

Quorn now do vegan ranges (I think maybe they will go totally vegan? It's annoying as their products have egg at the mo)

puppydogmummy Sat 14-May-16 18:44:06

Just made slimming world hummus with natural soya yogurt..... I'm a bit meh! With it.... Don't think I'm too impressed esp as alpro natural has quite a few Syns in it compared to dairy equivalent. Has anyone else tried making it????

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now