6 and half month old pooing over night!exhausted!

(6 Posts)
SnowWhite26 Tue 10-May-16 19:21:24

Hi.
So my little girl used to be a every other day pooer. Now for nearly 2 weeks she has been pooing loads including through the night! She can sleelp through but is been woken up by this and by the time she is changed can take a while to go bk to sleep. The doc said it could be teething or coz shes been weaned. I am exhausted. She is very happy in herself. Anyone else had similar issues? Will she ever stop? Some times its big some times in a fart and small poo. Anyone share had this' phase' which i hope it is. Thanks. X

buntingbingo Tue 10-May-16 19:25:27

It's a phase. Might be teething, might not. But don't worry. She won't always do it.

Peachesandcream15 Thu 12-May-16 20:41:15

Yes we had this phase. It drove me nuts as she would poo just after I had got her off to sleep. And then I would have to start all over again. She did then become poorly with a cold which didn't help. It has all passed now though.

Believeitornot Thu 12-May-16 20:41:55

Have you added or changed her diet? I assume she's on solids.

SnowWhite26 Thu 12-May-16 22:27:06

Yes I have been weaning her for over a month. The last 2 nights have been ok. She just wakes at 530 with a massive pooey nappy lol better than 2 in the morn. Hopefully its passing. Thanks smile

stellak9 Sat 14-May-16 14:44:49

I read somewhere that this might happen if they have meat for dinner.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now