Blow job pop up

(83 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

Mooey89 Fri 07-Oct-16 15:52:32

Picture of a woman giving a blow job with tag line 'your girlfriend will never know'

Was minding my own business reading a thread in chat!

I know this has been experienced by other users, any closer to a fix?

Jengnr Sun 09-Oct-16 06:28:34

I just got a redirect to a woman wanking. Thought the site had been hacked.

Tosnogornottosnog Sun 09-Oct-16 06:37:50

And I'm only getting Halfords adverts. Boo.

grandmainmypocket Sun 09-Oct-16 06:39:55

Tosno you're so funny. Lool.

IonaMumsnet (MNHQ) Sun 09-Oct-16 22:32:04

Sorry to disappoint, Tosno. Everyone else - we're really sorry about this. Sounds like one was in Chat. Could you tell us where else this is happening? And any other info, such as what sort of device and browser you are using? Many thanks.

ayeokthen Sun 09-Oct-16 22:35:58

I had 2 while in chat, using the safari app on an iPhone. Nearly choked on my tea!

ChequeOff Mon 10-Oct-16 01:19:11

Yep. Me too, the wanking one on chat that is. I'm on IPhone safari.

Mooey89 Mon 10-Oct-16 01:39:20

iPhone, Safari.

In chat, clicked to go to next page of the thread, redirected.

SealSong Mon 10-Oct-16 01:44:19

Oh God not this issue AGAIN!!

1015SaturdayNight Mon 10-Oct-16 06:06:43

I've just seen a "desperate single mom looking to cheat" enjoying herself.

In chat. iPhone safari

Rudymentary Mon 10-Oct-16 07:12:16

I saw a woman pleasuring herself at about 1:30am. AIBU - I hardly ever venture into that topic.

ayeokthen Mon 10-Oct-16 07:14:42

I hope none of the dads on here get these pop ups, there'll be a thread where we're all shouting LTB 😂😂😂

Rudymentary Mon 10-Oct-16 07:25:25

I just looked on my 'history' and it's titled
Snapfuck (diamondmedia) andeas preceded by Wait for it .......

Rudymentary Mon 10-Oct-16 07:27:39

Actually it's 'Wait a second....' (mobutrafrcms)

NuggetofPurestGreen Tue 11-Oct-16 01:21:17

Just got the same one in Chat (wankwoman)

NuggetofPurestGreen Tue 11-Oct-16 01:22:16

iPhone safari

RebeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 11-Oct-16 09:48:59

Hi all,

Thanks for this. So sorry that this is still going on and thanks for all of your help trying to identify the issues. Tech are on this and we may post some more questions shortly. If it happens again, could you please try and screenshot the image and copy the URL and send to us at contactus@mumsnet.com please?

Many thanks in advance and apologies again.

AngieMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 11-Oct-16 11:07:56

Hi There,

What a nightmare, please accept our apologies for this, it is surely really unpleasant.
We are working with malware detection companies to see why this is continuing to happen, as usual, we are also screening the site using an iphone but have not see the offending popup/redirect yet. All our partners are also aware and are doing the same.
The problem is the culprits are becoming increasingly clever and target very niche segments of users to ensure they do not get caught, for example, they will only target females of a certain age, using a specific network at certain times of the day, they can even go as far as changing this target every few minutes.
Please do not click on these ads, close them down if you can.
A screenshot would be great and click URL would be even more useful (but only if you can copy it from the address bar without clicking on it).
A couple of people have mentioned the app, can I make sure it was the talk app OR the mobile site, this is super important information.

Thanks for your support.

kali110 Tue 11-Oct-16 12:35:25

I have been getting a pop up from this site for over a year. It directs ms to the apps store.
It stopped and now i'm getting it again.

NuggetofPurestGreen Tue 11-Oct-16 13:50:23

Mobile site for me anyway. With regard to screening at your side, I was on the site for ages and only had it once.

AngieMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 11-Oct-16 14:02:53

Hi kali110

What app store? Do you have any more information on this?

kali110 Tue 11-Oct-16 16:21:10

I sent it a year ago. It'a pop up, think with a character from marvel. If you click to close it, it takes you to the app store.
I took my phone in to be looked at and it could only have originated from here.(made sense as it only happened when i was on this site).
I deleted your app and i run an app now whenever i use your site and it seems to have blocked it ( fingerscrossed).

OutDamnedWind Thu 13-Oct-16 11:22:37

Just started a new thread as I didn't spot this one down the page. Happening again.

AngieMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 13-Oct-16 11:34:31

Hi OutDamnedWind

What device are you using, when you saw the offensive popup did you manage to close it?
Have you seen it more than once?

BagelDog Thu 13-Oct-16 12:12:06

iPhone. Safari. And seen it twice once from a thread in chat yesterday and once just now when I tried to click onto this thread to report what I saw yesterday (clicked into this thread from 'active') can close it, but cannot go back to mumsnet, if click on back it takes you to another hookup site... urgh

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now