So MNHQ, The new series of Doctor Who starts soon.

(15 Posts)

So please can we have the tardis emoticon back? [tardis] [tardis] [tardis] it's very important y'see for a gazillion reasons which I won't list right now but we (I presume I'm speaking for all doc who fans here) would really really love it back for the series (and longer?) thank you very much
P.s if tech are bored one day I know then a [dalek] emoticon would probably make us very very happy. Thank you

MalcolmTuckersMistress Fri 15-Aug-14 08:46:41

I did one too, I think if we have as many as possible than we can turn this place around AND SAVE IT!

<Deep Breath>

MalcolmTuckersMistress Fri 15-Aug-14 08:47:29

[capaldi]
[capaldi]
[capaldi]

sad

Ok we need every doc who fan to fill up site stuff with requests for tardis emoticons. that won't get us banned oh no and keep doing it til mnhq listen grin

[tennant]
[tennant]
[tennant]

How amazing would that be?

MalcolmTuckersMistress Fri 15-Aug-14 08:50:18

OOOOOOOH! No...even better! Do you think they can get him in for a live chat??!

DO IT MUMSNET PLEASE DO IT!

<begs on knees>
<thinks about name change>

I think if they got him in for a live chat you would spontaneously combust. Which Might not be good.

MalcolmTuckersMistress Fri 15-Aug-14 08:51:43

See, I'd totally do Capaldi over Tennant any day. At least 100 times over. But Tennant is still I'm my top 5 <kind> and so is Smith <still kind>

ContinentalKat Fri 15-Aug-14 08:52:53

Live chat, yes please!

[tardis] [tardis] [tardis]

MalcolmTuckersMistress Fri 15-Aug-14 09:05:58

He's the first father in the TARDIS since the series came back, so he can definitely share parenting tips. <nods>

TheFirstOfHerName Fri 15-Aug-14 09:19:42

The Tardis emoticon has already been designed. I'm not sure why MNHQ are withholding it from us.

TheFirstOfHerName Fri 15-Aug-14 09:20:27

And dalek would be next on my wish list please.

MalcolmTuckersMistress Fri 15-Aug-14 09:21:51

I don't think they love us even though we really love them and thing they're the best website ever ever. sad

thanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanksthanks

KateSMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 15-Aug-14 15:56:59

Course we loves you - we've just responded on the other thread wink

MalcolmTuckersMistress Fri 15-Aug-14 16:06:28

It's ok, I realised this after I'd last posted in here. Capaldi is still not yours though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now