Win a Sue Ryder play kitchen with our new Review of the Month competition

(12 Posts)
RachelCMumsnet France (MNHQ) Mon 11-Nov-13 13:54:13

<fanfare> THE CHANCE TO WIN STUFF AND SHOWCASE YOUR EXCELLENT TASTE!

As many of you will know, the other place besides Talk to benefit from Mumsnetters' many pearls of wisdom is our luffly reviews section.

This Mumsnet Might is especially useful in the run-up to Christmas, and so to say thank you for all your hard reviewing work, we're launching a brand new shiny competition called Review of the Month <gasps of amazement from the crowd>

Full entry details can be found here, but the essential concept is - write a review and complete the form, we'll then choose the one we think is most helpful and the winner gets a prize. This month, if you review any toy or game and complete the form linked above, you could get your hands on a Sue Ryder play kitchen worth £100, or a £100 voucher.

Happy reviewing and best of luck flowers

MNHQ

DrankSangriaInThePark Spain Mon 11-Nov-13 20:18:57

Can I enter my Furby review from last week, or does it have to be a new one? grin

Done. Did it go through ok ? , the little wheel was spinning then my battery went grin

RachelCMumsnet France (MNHQ) Tue 12-Nov-13 09:37:38

Hi there,

AryaofhouseSnark - fear not, your entry went through.

DrankSangriaInThePark - thanks so much for your furby review; top toy this Christmas so lots of Mumsnetters will be looking for reviews...but to enter the competition you do need a review posted after it launched. It doesn't have to be something you bought recently; what about a classic board game?

Best of luck to you both,
MNHQ

DrankSangriaInThePark Spain Tue 12-Nov-13 10:33:41

I shall just have to spend more money then grin

It's a hard life.....

Thanks Rachel smile

BigGapMum Thu 14-Nov-13 12:02:40

Reviewed DS's beloved Octopod.

Argos just got me to review a toy on my blog...can I enter that, or does it need to be just for MN/a toy I actually bought??

HellsBellsnBucketsofBlood Sun 17-Nov-13 10:35:10

Reviewed Pop it in the Post.

RachelCMumsnet France (MNHQ) Mon 18-Nov-13 12:16:42

Hi stinkingbishop,

It would need to be a review unique to Mumsnet - is there anything else you could review?

MNHQ.

Kveta Mon 18-Nov-13 13:07:01

I have several toys to review, how many can be I submit to the competition - if it's a monthly comp, should I just add a new review each month?

RachelCMumsnet France (MNHQ) Tue 19-Nov-13 15:15:31

Hi Kveta,

The competition is only one entry per user, so if you'd prefer to save these reviews until next month and the month after etc that's fine, but you're welcome to post additional reviews anyway - indeed, we'd be most appreciative, as they're so helpful to other Mumsnetters.

MNHQ.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now