Threadvertising

(13 Posts)
RowanMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 12-Mar-13 11:53:55

PooFlower

Is the boots thing staying then?
Its still in the middle of chat threads and it is putting me off using chat on my mobile.

Hello

It will be there for a while, yes. We're really hoping people won't find it too intrusive - apologies to those who aren't keen.

PooFlower Tue 12-Mar-13 10:00:18

Is the boots thing staying then?
Its still in the middle of chat threads and it is putting me off using chat on my mobile.

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 08-Mar-13 20:52:29

TheBriefestNameChange

Evening Helen

There's a radio show? What have I missed here?

Anyway, the adverts are intrusive and I don't like them

<minor foot stamping>

Evening!

Yes, we're asking MNers to take part in the new Boots Feel Good Forum radio show, which starts on Sunday evening, I believe.

You can read some more about it here.

TheBriefestNameChange Fri 08-Mar-13 20:09:00

Evening Helen

There's a radio show? What have I missed here?

Anyway, the adverts are intrusive and I don't like them

<minor foot stamping>

ThePskettiIncident Fri 08-Mar-13 20:01:24

Thankee!

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 08-Mar-13 19:58:04

Evening. Um, we didn't think this was going live till Sunday night (when the radio show is) but maybe we got our wires crossed.

We're trying to check this out right now.

ThePskettiIncident Fri 08-Mar-13 19:52:45

Not a fan either. It's really intrusive and makes scanning the thread list very difficult.

Have no problem with the at the bottom or top banners, but not right in the middle of the text.

PooFlower Fri 08-Mar-13 19:47:41

Me too, the cadbury egg and spoon isn't too bad but the boots one in the middle of all the threads is very annoying.

Skang Fri 08-Mar-13 19:37:56

It's very annoying! I hope it's not permanent.

PolterGoose Fri 08-Mar-13 19:01:44

It's just wrong [frown]

PolterGoose Fri 08-Mar-13 19:00:38

It's the Boots one that is annoying me because it is right there in the midst of the thread list.

TheBriefestNameChange Fri 08-Mar-13 18:58:05

Glad to know its not just me seeing this! I just popped over here to see if anybody else had posted about it.

I have a Cadburys ad at the top of AIBU and a Boots one a few threads down the page when using the mobile site!

PolterGoose Fri 08-Mar-13 18:47:34

There is an advert thing in the middle of the list of convo's? It's a bit annoying.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now