iPhone app

(12 Posts)
ScooseIsAChristmasBauble Sat 08-Dec-12 12:36:18

I have had to delete mine it was driving me mad! I want the old app back! sad

PuffPants Fri 07-Dec-12 20:02:39

I'm so upset with the update! It's awful. Nothing works, I can't see my threads, can't flip them, can't post. And what's up with these weird emoticons? Sort it out MN.

In the meantime, is it possible to undo updates?

mascarpone Fri 07-Dec-12 13:57:14

Yes I keep getting the same few posts round and round in active convos. Glad it's not just me - I'm still trying to get to grips with the new iPhone! grin

Same here. Rather frustrating as cant post on my post-natal thread it won't let me sad

Twinklestarstwinklestars Fri 07-Dec-12 13:22:13

It did stop but mines started crashing again today.

IceTheChristmasKateMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 07-Dec-12 12:58:45

<sad sigh>

No, it's not just you guys, we're sorry, but we are working on it <passes around gin>

Bullincathkidston Tue 04-Dec-12 09:09:52

Is it only me that's loaded the skodaphone just giving thing about 2357797537 times by mistake?

Damn my sausage fingers hmm

blondieminx Tue 04-Dec-12 08:59:45

Heh, yes... I am waiting to update too prettybird smile

prettybird Tue 04-Dec-12 08:55:12

That reminds me - I must NOT do an "Update All" at the moment! wink

Thistledew Tue 04-Dec-12 08:51:38

Yup, I'm also getting this too.

I can't read long threads on my phone because the app crashes when I try to flip it.

Also scrolling through active convos sometimes sends the same few posts round and round again.

And shockis a yawn face not a shock face. �� Or �� is shock. �� Is a much better sad.

InTheoryBut Tue 04-Dec-12 08:36:58

I updated the iPhone app yesterday and since then, with the new format, it crashes every other time I open a thread hmm Mumsnet, what's going on?

Twinklestarstwinklestars Tue 04-Dec-12 07:13:08

Is it only me that can only see the first few posts, if you try and flip the thread or load more than the first ones the app crashes. Have closed then deleted and still not working.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now