Note: Mumsnetters don't necessarily have the qualifications or experience to offer relationships counselling or to provide help in cases of domestic violence. Mumsnet can't be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Need some advice please x

(29 Posts)
topknob Thu 23-May-13 21:28:38

Can anyone tell me if the advanced safari search thing on an iPad shows sites which have defiantly been visited? I checked dh's earlier and it listed pof, eharmony and zoosk along with Skype and some dodgy sex webcam thingy. Things haven't been good for a while, he is quite ea at times. However he is denying visiting these sites, but has no interest in trying to sort this out. Any ideas? Thank you X

onenutshortofasnickers Sun 26-May-13 09:50:50

*on bloody phone, have typos with everything today!

Buzzardbird Sun 26-May-13 10:02:23

Call his bluff then say "ok, it's my decision...leave" and take your itchy cock with you

AnyFucker Germany Mon 27-May-13 16:32:44

Are you going to continue a relationship with this inadequate fuck ?

SlowJinn Mon 27-May-13 16:40:48

Tell him to sling his hook - you are worth more than this. Regardless of whether he is setting up dating profiles, and visiting web cam sites, the whole degrading dogging issue would have me running for the hills.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now