Note: Mumsnetters don't necessarily have the qualifications or experience to offer relationships counselling or to provide help in cases of domestic violence. Mumsnet can't be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

What 'signal' do you use to let your oh know you fancy getting jiggly?

(137 Posts)
janji Sat 16-Feb-13 21:53:30

Girls night in and discussing the subtle or not so subtle ways we all let our ohs know 'we're in the mood.' Must admit, after 19 yrs together mine is a simple 'you fancy a cuddle' (with raised eyebrows). Not exactly seductibpve I know!!

whattodoo Sat 16-Feb-13 22:43:02

We're not very frequent sexers.

So it tends to be a bit of a build up over a few days of more teasing cuddles, or I'll say that its a shame we woke up late because I had been planning to seduce him, or I'll do a hit of a strip tease while undressing for my shower.

After a few days of teasing, words are no longer necessary!

gruffalobore Sat 16-Feb-13 22:44:11

Or flash my boobs at him!

lulu2 Sat 16-Feb-13 22:44:54

Ours is do you fancy a game of hide the sausage?

Hemlet Sat 16-Feb-13 22:45:08

You can have a go on me if you like

whattodoo Sat 16-Feb-13 22:45:44

God, that was a lot of teasesblush. I think I need an early night wink

Angelico Sat 16-Feb-13 22:48:23

PMSL at Zumba and 'let the sausage see the bun' grin

vamosbebe Sat 16-Feb-13 22:48:53

I usually rub my hands together and ask : 'the beast with two backs - any takers?'
Or mention truffles (private joke).

chickensarmpit Sat 16-Feb-13 22:52:50

Is your widgy clean is my pulling line. Or put me nightie down when your finished if I'm tired. <sexy>

IamMrsJones Sat 16-Feb-13 22:59:21

Mine is usually; get your cock out mate.

Now I've just seen that written down, it looks awful. blush

RedRobin1 Sat 16-Feb-13 22:59:44

"I fancy a poke" "do you fancy poking me", getting my boobs out Or just sneakily playing with willy while he sleeps wink guaranteed to do the trick.

IamMrsJones Sat 16-Feb-13 23:00:03

Or, I love you ya know.

Flojobunny Sat 16-Feb-13 23:05:40

Get down there and sort me out.

Cortana Sun 17-Feb-13 00:17:33

"Sex now, please"

Dp starts with neck kissing or massage though.

Selba Sun 17-Feb-13 01:22:31

i feel sick at these responses

Bogeyface Sun 17-Feb-13 01:55:47

"Shall we put the dog out?"

That just gave me such giggles!

We are very much of the "Are we doing it then, or what?" school of seduction, I think after several years and kids together you go past the slow seduction methods and cut to the chase. Probably because if we did it the pre-kids way, we would both be asleep before I had my bra off grin

Bogeyface Sun 17-Feb-13 01:56:04

Why selba?!

wispa31 Sun 17-Feb-13 01:59:56

'wana fuck?'

(god that sounds crude lol)

wrinklyraisin Sun 17-Feb-13 03:27:23

I usually ask him to have a Canadian shower before he comes to bed, or I tell him I've just had one... Usually does the trick, and it's become our running joke of a jiggy-signal.

Chubfuddler Sun 17-Feb-13 03:49:46

Semaphore

Or smoke signals

What is a Canadian shower and should DH have one?!

tumbletumble Sun 17-Feb-13 07:52:25

I don't have a phrase - just start snogging him and see where it leads!

MidnightMasquerader Sun 17-Feb-13 08:12:33

When we first started going out we had a convo about how tabloids always use the rather coy/hilarious word 'romp' when describing sexual shenanigans; '3-in-a-bed romp' 'Tory politician caught with pants down, romping with the chambermaid', that sort of thing. No-one else ever uses the word, 'scept the red tops. And ever after, it become 'our phrase' so to speak.

So now we just say 'wanna romp?' and it cuts to the chase.

kittyandthegoldenfontanelles Sun 17-Feb-13 09:21:09

"have you got any energy?"

<romantic and sexy>

we've got a 15 month old grin

Samu2 Sun 17-Feb-13 09:44:40

Wanna fuck? does it for me too.

"Fancy an early night?" this usually coincides with DH pouring me another glass of wine.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now