Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Babystyle Egg Stroller

(4 Posts)
bd84 Tue 20-Sep-16 16:06:10

I'm a mum to be looking at various travel system options - does anyone have the Egg stroller? Is the seat small for a toddler to fit into? Thanks!

user1468344221 Wed 21-Sep-16 21:15:32

I had a look but I didn't really like it, the seat looked too small and it only has a little basket, the colours are nice though smile

Melonb123 Fri 23-Sep-16 21:49:17

Hi there

I have the Egg stroller in espresso and black and i'm so in love with it! Its the perfect size for me and it looks beautiful. Its got such a smooth ride and would really recommend. However not sure about the toddler part. When we went to buy instore he said would last till 3-4 years and I would agree.

Hope this helps slightly lol

Tiggywunkle Sun 25-Sep-16 13:39:52

The Egg seats are very roomy. I had my nearly 5 year old in one, very comfortably. If used as a single, then the front lower edge of the chassis is a good foot rest. As a tandem, there's loads of room for feet in the basket area. I loved mine. As Melonb123 says, the push is very smooth. Lovely pushchair.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now