Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Which buggy/ stroller

(4 Posts)
newmummy2015 Tue 23-Jun-15 17:42:51

Hi I am looking for a new stroller or pushchair for my 5 month old, I currently have a silver
cross wayfarer and am not overly keen on it! I'd be happy to spend up to £200 and want something compact for travel and car trips
So far I like the look of armadillo city any other suggestions?

Xanderpask Tue 23-Jun-15 18:46:38

look on eBay for baby jogger city mini or GT, big basket, can use from 6 months.. it has a 1 handed fold, will lie flat ( which is important with a young child) , massive hood no need to carry rain cover, also has sunroof type thing and you can ventilate the pram when they are asleep, seat is large, so will last forever, and is really lightweight, and you can steer with one hand.

shitebag Wed 24-Jun-15 09:13:15

Baby Jogger City Mini 4, Zip or GT.

We have had the 3 wheel for both children but much prefer the 4 as ours tends to swerve one way when pushed with one hand.

We do love it though, it can be used from birth until you no longer need as the seat is huge and its so easy to use.

Noidea1 Thu 25-Jun-15 13:30:52

Thanks, does anyone have any opinions on the graco Evo mini

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now