Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Soft cocoon for Mountain Buggy Duet?

(4 Posts)
Jackie432 Wed 12-Mar-14 09:53:38

I've just bought the MB Duet for my 19 month old and newborn due in a couple of months and have seen some posts that the Petite Star Zia cocoon fits the duet (I won't want to spend too much on a carrycot/cocoon) however I can't find anywhere that sells the cocoons? Does anyone know other cocoon/carrycots that are cheaper than the mountain buggy ones that would fit?

TinyPenguin Wed 12-Mar-14 18:58:47

I got my Zia cocoon from eBay, as did a friend of mine. Just a case of keeping your eye out for one.
The bugaboo cocoon fits too but wouldn't be parent facing. The baby would be secure as the harness & buckles feed through the cocoon.
Same with the Phil & tends cocoon - and no way of securing this either.
I've heard that the Graco soft carrycot might fit, & have clips to secure it to the D-rings on the Duet: like this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GRACO-QUATRO-TOUR-DELUXE-SOFT-CARRYCOT-CARRY-COT-BLACK-GREY-IMMACULATE-/261418325359?pt=UK_Baby_Pushchair_Accessories_parts_ET&hash=item3cddbf156f

TinyPenguin Thu 27-Mar-14 12:12:57
Tiggywunkle Sat 29-Mar-14 21:19:34

If Petite Zia ones fit, then I assume the Graco soft cots will fit too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now