Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Ok....last one....

(6 Posts)
MissWimpyDimple Fri 08-Nov-13 14:36:07

Quest. I had both and although I liked the BJCM it's still quite a big buggy.

outofmylittletree Sat 02-Nov-13 22:10:35

If only...he wouldn't be fussed wink

MiaowTheCat Sat 02-Nov-13 12:49:36

DH got really swayed and impressed by the fold on the BJ... if you've got a bloke easily impressed by silly bits of engineering that might work to get you your new pushchair fix?

outofmylittletree Sat 02-Nov-13 10:50:50

Ok....liking your thoughts! Any more anyone?

sweetiepie1979 Sat 02-Nov-13 10:34:48

I can give you pros if bj. It's really really comfy and will fit your dc longer that quest. I don't like McLaren buggies they are really wobbly I borrowed one when I couldn't decide, I think it was a quest. The baby/toddler looks so much more comfy in the bj it'd easier to fold though it might be a bit heavier I'm only 5.2 though and I could handle the bj no problem. I'm sure there are more pros I just know that I prefer a bjcm to a quest anyday they're far superior. Better basket too.

outofmylittletree Sat 02-Nov-13 10:13:14

Maclaren quest vs BJCM4

I'm keen on the bjcm4, but need pros and cons now of both.....my mum bought me the quest, so she will want to know why I've sold it, oh doesn't see why we need the bjcm, I keep swaying as to whether we should buy it or not now......you ladies are fab and good at seeing both sides.....so...pros and cons of each one?
Xxxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now