Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

How long will the icandy peach seat unit realistically last?

(5 Posts)
Tiggywunkle Wed 11-Sep-13 22:15:36

I agree with Parties. The child will tell you if they aren't comfy. The liner of the Peach removes and in most of those photos it is still in situ if you look. But everyone has different perceptions.

Ihateparties Wed 11-Sep-13 22:06:25

It depends on your perspective, older kids can and do use the peach comfortably but people have very different ideas on what constitutes a child having enough room in a seat.. grin

Stupidquestionsaplenty Wed 11-Sep-13 21:49:49

Thanks tiggy. I think I'm going to have to pass on the peach though. I know those links say the seat unit is huge, but those pictures to me tell a different story. The girl looks pretty wedged in, even at 19 months!

Tiggywunkle Wed 11-Sep-13 21:38:07

There's loads of room in the Peach seat. The seat back is one of the largest there is. this page and this one show how adjustable the seat is. My 3 year old is still in his Peach and is nowhere near growing out of it yet.

Stupidquestionsaplenty Wed 11-Sep-13 17:27:29

I'm weighing up buying sils old pram as I'd so like to be able to see ds when I push him. But he's already over a year old, so will he be out of it in a few months or is it quite roomy? He has stacks of room in our maclaren xt but the peach seems a different kettle of fish.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now