Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Does anyone know if a new Britax carry cot will fit a 2009 Vigour 3+ frame?

(5 Posts)
Ostrich78 Sat 24-Aug-13 13:45:16

Hi all,
We have the Britax Vigour 3+ frame, car seat and pushchair. We've tried looking on eBay for a Vigour carrycot and they're either miles away or come with everything we already have.
As this is DC2 we don't have much to get so thought we could stretch to a new one!
Thanks for any help you can give.

littone Sat 24-Aug-13 21:24:20

I would guess it probably won't as Britax changed the connector type between the 2007 and 2009 vigours! If you still have the paperwork, I think it tells you the connector type. Britax customer service should be able to advise.

bringbackopalfruits Sat 24-Aug-13 21:27:22

The vigour 3 carry cot, bought in 2009, fitted onto my b duel, bought end of 2010. Not sure if that helps?!

RootBeer Sat 24-Aug-13 21:35:54

Where abouts are you? I'm about to sell the carrycot for my Vigour 3+ (Kingfisher Blue) - it's in great condition apart from a bit of a mark on the apron, but I have no need for it anymore.

Ostrich78 Sun 25-Aug-13 12:37:16

Thanks for replying!
It looks like the 2009 model has a v type connector where the more recent models have a click and go one. They look really similar though!
RootBeer, I'll pm you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now