Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Winstanleys Pramworld.co.uk

(8 Posts)
Gingerbreadpixie Sun 30-Jun-13 22:35:21

Hi has anyone ordered from here onlin before? Are they good/reliable? Thanks

Marrow Sun 30-Jun-13 22:38:33

Not ordered online from them but have been in their shop and also had to return a faulty item which had to go back to the manufacturer. I found their customer service and communication excellent and they were friendly and efficient.

salvadory Sun 30-Jun-13 22:57:02

Not ordered online as live near enough to visit. They were faultless, my friend who lives down south had a minor problem with her bugaboo fabric and they replaced and left her with the old ones, no quibbling.

Gingerbreadpixie Mon 01-Jul-13 16:28:26

Thank you, that's very reassuring!

onelittlepiglet Mon 01-Jul-13 16:37:32

I ordered our pram from them (oyster). Their customer service was amazing and it arrived in good time and we had no problems. W are in London so I was nervous about ordering from so far away but it was fine.

We also had to order a new wheel from them 2 years later (nursery took our DD out in the buggy out and broke the wheel going down a kerb although they wouldn't admit this...grrr) and again, winstanleys was great. I sent them photos of the broken wheel and they ordered the right one for us and it was sent really quickly.

They are friendly and really helpful.

Essexgirlupnorth Mon 01-Jul-13 16:41:02

Yes ordered pram from them. Arrived next day and was text an hour delivery slot. Very good service and got a very good price.

fiorentina Tue 02-Jul-13 21:44:51

I have and their service was great. Next day delivery, very efficient.

lauren6283 Tue 02-Jul-13 21:47:13

I have been in the shop they are very helpful and seem to know their stuff!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now