Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

resale value for p+t help!

(4 Posts)
MiaowTheCat Sat 13-Jul-13 18:18:21

I paid £200 for my Explorer second hand about 2 months ago (via a second hand shop so knock a bit off if going privately but I'm an impatient bugger) - that was with the second seat kit, two cosytoes (one still in the storage bag), cocoon (still boxed) if that helps? Basic Sports with just the doubles kit seem to go for about £150 round here.

scarlet5tyger Sat 13-Jul-13 09:37:40

I sold mine, in good condition, for £100. Didn't sell with any accessories except the raincover, and it had a bit of damage to the bottom of the shopping basket.

HiccupHaddockHorrendous Thu 27-Jun-13 22:27:03

I've just sold mine for £85. However, the doubles kit had damaged fabric and it only came with the raincover, no other accessories.

If you are willing to pack it and send with a courier, you will get a higher price (if you're selling via eBay).

The price varies all the time with P&Ts...one sold locally, last week, for £200 with a number of accessories but I've also seen a few go for under £50.

Have a look at completed listings, in your area, on eBay and it will give you an idea of what to expect.

ariane5 Thu 27-Jun-13 22:08:22

I want to sell my p+t sport v2 but have no idea what sort of price to ask for it. Got various bits and bobs for it over the past 2.5 yrs and can't remember the cost so no idea what I should be asking for it.

I have the black v2, with :doubles kit (with a hood) double raincover, double uv cover, cocoon and new in box sheepskin liner which we never used and a footmuff liner.
The 2 rear tyres have had a lot of deflating issues/small punctures.replaced inner tubes and although for now they are working they would prob need to be replaced by the buyer (although we have used it for dd2 (3) so maybe it was her weight?.

What sort of price should I be asking for I have absolutely no idea what it would sell for second hand.

Thankyou

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now