Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Mutsy

(4 Posts)
GingerDoodle Wed 10-Apr-13 19:58:09

I have the 4Rider and as a pram love it. Have a few issues with the seat unit (see my other post) but overall it is brilliant!

Cydonia Tue 09-Apr-13 21:37:55

Oh I forgot, the hood isn't very big so not as shady as the Britax B smart or BJCM.

Cydonia Tue 09-Apr-13 21:36:15

I bought a second hand 4 Rider Light after reading all the good reviews. Thought I'd got a bargain but I'm afraid I don't really like it! Maybe because I wanted something lighter and more compact than my Britax, which it isn't, or maybe because it's not really in that great condition and had a few faults. I just find it quite hard to 'operate' it, the fold is stiff and tricky, I can't work out how to recline the seat, the handle doesn't stay put when I adjust it and the hood is wobbly!

But I could have just bought a duff one! Good points - It does look like a smooth and comfy ride for my DS and the material is nice and looks like it would wipe clean easily. Oh and the rain cover is excellent! HTH.

DueInSeptember Thu 04-Apr-13 00:40:29

Thinking of buying the 4 rider second hand. Was just wondering how easy they are to clean? What about the hood?

Don't see many bad things written about them. Are they all good?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now