Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Mountain Buggy Duet or Baby Jogger City Mini Double?

(28 Posts)
chocolatetester1 Sat 07-Jul-12 18:41:18

I'm having difficulty deciding which of the above to go for. If you have either and can tell me its pros and cons I'd really really appreciate it. I'm currently paralysed with indecision and I really need to choose! Thank you!

Pollypoc Wed 17-Jul-13 20:19:35

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

AJH2007 Wed 30-Oct-13 12:36:37

Bit of an old thread but I'm thinking of the mountain buggy duet for my 2.5 year old when his brother or sister arrives in Feb. Any more views on this buggy? Thanks!

GiGitay Thu 20-Feb-14 10:42:12

Duets are awesome! AJH2007 hope I'm not too late to help you! I think they are the smallest side by side twin pushchair....pretty much same size as a single. It can take carrycots, car seats as well so really adaptable. I've found a really good review site recently (i'm looking for a single buggy now one of mine is old enough to walk!)
www.buggypramreviews.co.uk - they've got the duet on there!
Good luck with baby

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now