Fitted kitchen in cream and cabinet door broken, ideas to replace one door when kitchen 16 years old!

(6 Posts)
Halfwayoranges Fri 05-Aug-16 07:18:36

No idea where the original cabinets are from...

Any ideas on a replacement door very welcome!

wowfudge Fri 05-Aug-16 07:52:07

How is the door broken? Someone may be able to suggest a way of fixing it.

anyname123 Fri 05-Aug-16 07:55:22

Perhaps you can do without a door, depending on your style of kitchen a curtain on a wire for the country look, or just have a tidy up of the cupboard and make it an open plan "feature"??

Halfwayoranges Fri 05-Aug-16 07:58:12

It's where the tumble dryer is... So I suppose I could leave it! Because it's cream it's difficult to find the same colour... Maybe I could go for a black and different style door...

Thanks for the replies.

Wellywife Fri 05-Aug-16 07:58:35

There are companies that just replace a worktop or doors (or both). You wouldn't need to do all doors if you can't get an exact match, just a small run so it looks intentional.

Ambivalence Fri 05-Aug-16 13:58:19

Maybe post a pic on here and see if anyone can recognise it? If you have any clue which shop etc then ebay for a replacement door?
Depending on how it is broken could a carpenter fix it? Would be a lot easier than finding a new door! Good luck xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now