Who supplied your engineered wood floor?

(10 Posts)
langlandgirl Sat 14-May-16 09:14:31

Looking for prime grade, in either wide, herringbone or chevron - can't decide yet! We seem to be the other end of the country from most of the show rooms so it's samples for me to begin with then when i narrow down, if needs be will travel to a show room. Thanks all

dontcallmelen Sat 14-May-16 22:06:54

Hi we got ours from greenapple flooring, based in Essex the samples were a good size so choose from those, as showroom is quite a way from us, really pleased with floor, took a bit of a chance but needed flooding quickly & didn't have time to faff about traipsing to showrooms.

tittysprinkles Sun 15-May-16 00:03:02

Atkinson and Kirby. Great quality would recommend.

silversixpence Mon 16-May-16 10:02:18

Ours is from Jordan's wood flooring. We visited lots of showrooms and had over 60 samples and the difference in quality for similar priced products was quite shocking. I was looking for quite a specific finish though but for a standard oiled oak finish there is a lot of choice.

becks5109 Mon 16-May-16 15:00:06

haven't got it yet but have visited lots of places and we're getting ours from Wood and Beyond in Finchley.

peggyundercrackers Mon 16-May-16 15:12:53

we used a local supplier/joinery supplier who kept samples from many different producers.

whiteagle Mon 16-May-16 17:06:56

We bought direct from the supplier - Atkinson & Kirby, Diamond Finish. Beautiful wide plank low knot floor for much less than the showrooms.

langlandgirl Sat 21-May-16 17:01:41

I've fallen in love with Element 7 but don't have the budget - unless i don't buy the lights i want sad

silversixpence Sun 22-May-16 19:36:50

What finish did you like from there? Pretty much any finish is available elsewhere but can take a lot of research to find.

WottaMess Sun 22-May-16 19:56:34

Beach Brothers in Exeter. Superb quality (even if ours was their budget end of things)shock

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now