Cheap Velux Roller blinds

(6 Posts)
MummytoMog Tue 25-Mar-14 15:24:25

We have a couple of Velux GGL M04 windows in our bedroom and looking for blinds for them. I've found lots of places that do Velux knock offs, but they're all still around �40, which is �80 odd including delivery for both windows. I am feeling a bit poor after paying out for the whole extension/loft conversion and ideally would like some a bit cheaper? Which may not be possible, but thought I would try the collective wisdom. I don't want pleated ones, or venetians, just plain roller blinds with those handy slide things down the side.

TIA!

MichaelFinnigan Tue 25-Mar-14 15:29:51

Sorry no help except for a bump but I'm in need too. They seem extortionately expensive

allthatglittersisnotgold Tue 25-Mar-14 15:38:56

Also bumping as need exactly the same thing! Just plain little rollers. Also got a skylight (flat one) that needs a blind over it. All very tiresome!

spotty26 Tue 25-Mar-14 16:33:01

Google loftblinds247 or something like that. Velux make tu half price of anywhere else. The blackout ones are well worth it.

AutumnshadesofGold Tue 25-Mar-14 16:36:53

247 blinds is (I think) where my DM got theirs from around 1yr ago. Velum branded blinds but 1/3 of the price & arrived really quickly too grin

CuddyMum Wed 26-Mar-14 13:51:25

I need some too. Will look at 247 blinds.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now