Howdens Kitchen prices

(56 Posts)
SidandAndyssextoy Wed 26-Feb-14 10:06:15

We're having our kitchen extended so will have lots of room for new kitchen units. We already have Howdens Burford range (there when we moved in) which is OK but I like the idea of their real wood doors (Tewkesbury probably). Does anyone have an idea of the price difference between the ranges? Obviously we'd have to replace all doors with the new range too, rather than just add more. The planner is coming tomorrow to measure up so I'd like some idea whether it's worth her while to price up the more expensive option!

ivykaty44 Sun 02-Mar-14 07:58:30

That will be why the builder hates them then, flat pack slows down the job, whereas ready assembled is far far quicker and smoother

SidandAndyssextoy Sun 02-Mar-14 20:17:58

Lots of cheap kitchens are supplied flat pack though. It's not restricted to Ikea. Ikea units don't leave room for plumbing and wiring I think is the main problem - I could have that wrong.

fatfei Sun 03-Aug-14 10:16:41

That's realky bad. Im worried about this too. Can you ask hiwdens for the quote before and not rely on builder quoting 7t?

fatfei Sun 03-Aug-14 10:17:22

That's realky bad. Im worried about this too. Can you ask hiwdens for the quote before and not rely on builder quoting 7t?

fatfei Sun 03-Aug-14 10:17:40

fatfei Sun 03-Aug-14 10:17:57

That's realky bad. Im worried about this too. Can you ask hiwdens for the quote before and not rely on builder quoting it?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now