wired in mirror ball...anyone done it?

(8 Posts)
gussiegrips Tue 13-Nov-12 21:05:36

We're doing an extension - including a great big kitchen.

All the best parties happen in the kitchen, and I REALLY want a mirror ball wired into the ceiling, with a spot light so when you turn on it's switch (next to the ordinary light switch ion my imagination) then the misery of the kitchen drudgery is "snap, a game"

Anyone got one? Anyone know where I can buy such a delight, or know where to avoid?

Am also indulging self in LED's under the units and glittery glass splashbacks. And a giant collection of Duran Duran and Aha CDs.

No idea for the glitter ball but please can I come to your party?

gussiegrips Tue 13-Nov-12 21:18:33

Come any time, Fish.

Every day is goannie be a pahrtay day.

<"taaaake oooooon meeee, take me on, taaaaaaaake meeeeee ooooon, I'll beeeeee gooooooone, inadayortwooooo" humming>

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Morten_Harket_Stavanger.JPG This projected on the wall?

I could bring Long Island Iced Tea?

And found this - a snip at £24

essentialsupplies.co.uk/acatalog/Online_Catalogue_Mirror_Balls_115.html#aELM_2fM12

gussiegrips Tue 13-Nov-12 21:33:10

Good grief, he's ageing considerably better than I am!

That website is exactly the thing I couldn't find on google. Perfect. Will source some bicardi breezers and elnett hairspray...

Snakebite and Black to drink as well. Just to ensure there is some purple puke somewhere too?

TalkinPeace2 Tue 13-Nov-12 22:23:33

one of my clients has in her barn conversion - I'm dropping her records back tomorrow - will tell you how it looks ...

gussiegrips Tue 13-Nov-12 22:36:46

Brilliant! Thanks, TP.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now