Where to get A5 exercise books (reception/yr1) -each page half plain and half lined?.....

(9 Posts)
Itsjansoon Thu 21-Jan-16 21:32:34

I'm looking for exercise books A5 where each page has half page plain and half page lined so that a child can draw and write like in infants primary school. Any idea where I can get that preferably high street or if not then internet. I'm looking for wider lines not narrow lines.

Thanks

parrotonmyshoulder Thu 21-Jan-16 21:35:46

Galt make one. You can buy them in smart toy shops usually. Or Amazon, obviously!

lovetheweekends Thu 21-Jan-16 21:44:39

I think WH Smiths do them and possibly Wilkos.

MouldyPeach Thu 21-Jan-16 21:45:57

You can definitely get them on eBay, search project books

jelliebelly Thu 21-Jan-16 21:46:10

eBay is your friend

http://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/121136382644

saggyboobs1 Thu 21-Jan-16 21:48:16

Is it just a few pages to practise at home? I printed my own using a table in a word doc, with only the horizontal lines printed out. A4 is obviously easier, but you could probably fold/cut it to make A5 pages in the same way.

browneyesblue Thu 21-Jan-16 21:49:57

theexercisebookcompany.co.uk maybe?

They are called project books

Itsjansoon Thu 21-Jan-16 22:26:45

Thanks so much everyone for the brilliant suggestions. MouldyPeach, browneyesblue- thanks, ahh project books that's what they are called.

Parrotonmyshoulder I was looking for an exercise book but that Galt one looks really good

saggyboobs1 That's a really good idea, I didn't think of that. I was looking for an exercise book to make it look like storybook but think I 'll give this idea a go.

TeenAndTween Fri 22-Jan-16 14:35:26

larger W H Smiths.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now