St Hildas or St Margarets in Bushey

(6 Posts)
bearbee02 Sat 14-Dec-13 18:46:25

New Prep Head at St. Margaret's, Bushey- she's made some great + positive changes. My DDs are so happy.

Ranmis Thu 17-Jan-13 20:23:01

Hi Summer777, did u mean ur daughter's in st margarets?
Sounds like st hildas is the better option. Thanx everyone!

Summer777 Thu 17-Jan-13 09:25:06

Hi Ranmis - I agree with mumteacher - the problem with commiting to St Margaret's now is that they will pressurise you to stay on to 18, whereas going to a prep school means your daughter's options will be wide open at 11+. My daughter is in the upper school now, and time has just flown by. I had high hopes for Habs etc., but my daughter seems to be musical rather than academic (something I never would have anticipated at 4!) and now I'm hoping for a scholarship for RMS. St Hilda's is a really lovely school and the new Head is amazing - very dynamic.

mumteacher Wed 16-Jan-13 20:18:39

Depends on what your looking for by way of secondary schooling. (I do like st Hildas)

alexw Wed 16-Jan-13 20:06:57

My 2 are at St Hildas and love it! Great wrap around care too. Girls are prepared well for 11+

Ranmis Wed 16-Jan-13 20:01:11

My daughter has an offer for a reception place in both these schools. Dont know which one to accept. Any advice will be much appreciated.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now